HOUSE BILL 390 TAKES EFFECT
Only sales received on 9/28/2016 and forward will be under the new changes.
For information on how Judgment Creditors may remote bid contact
740-477-6000 x 2242
SHERIFF’S SALE OF REAL ESTATE
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONSULT WITH YOUR PERSONAL ATTORNEY PRIOR TO ANY PURCHASE AT A SHERIFF’S SALE. THE PICKAWAY COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE CANNOT PROVIDE ANY LEGAL ADVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING OUT THE PROPERTY AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF IF IT IS SUITABLE FOR THE PURPOSE YOU INTEND.
Sheriff’s Sales are advertised every Friday in the Circleville Herald. All sales are held every Tuesday @ 1:30 p.m. on the first floor lobby of the Pickaway County Courthouse, 207 S. Court Street, Circleville, Ohio 43113
TERMS OF SALE
- Property cannot be sold for less than two-thirds of the appraised value. Appraised value does not include interior inspection of the Property.
- 10% down payment (of your bid) to be paid to the Sheriff on day of sale by 4 p.m. Balance due within thirty days upon confirmation of sale and delivery of the deed.
- All payments made to the sheriff are to be paid in cash or certified check only.
- The Pickaway County Sheriff makes no guarantee as to status of title prior to sale.
- This sale operates under the doctrine of caveat emptor. (Buyer Beware)
Please refer to the FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) Section for more information.
|ENTERING THE PROPERTY WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER OR OCCUPANTS IS A VIOLATION OF OHIO REVISED CODE SECTION 2911.21. PUNISHABLE UP TO 30 DAYS IN JAIL AND $250.00 FINE.|
Status of any sale can change anytime up to the time of the sale.
If you have any questions call the office Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm at 1-800-472-6033 or use the “Contact Form” below.
Public notice is hereby given that all such Real Property to be sold at Public Auction may be subject to a Federal Tax Lien that may not be extinguished by the sale, and purchasers of any such Real Property are Urged to search the Federal Tax Lien Index that is kept by the County Recorder to determine if Notice of a Federal Tax Lien has been filed with respect to any such Real Property.
CONTACT CIVIL CLERK
Please fill in all required fields