The Pickaway County Jail now offers video visitation. Video Visitation allows friends, family members, and professionals the control to schedule and conduct video visits at a time convenient for them. Video visitation replaces traditional face to face visits on visitation telephones through a glass partition with visitation through video kiosks and are conducted with the inmate never having to leave their housing unit while the visitor can choose to visit onsite at the facility or offsite from anywhere.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Onsite Video Visits are limited to 1 Visitor on a scheduled visit.
Appointments can be scheduled 7 days a week, during the following times:
8:00AM – 11:00AM
1:00PM – 4:30PM
5:00PM – 9:00PM
Pickaway County Jail
600 Island Road, Circleville, OH 43113
Visitation Registration Process:
All visitors must register (at no cost) in order to participate in video visitation sessions with an inmate at this facility. Registration steps are outlined below.
- Go to www.icsolutions.com from any internet-enabled device to log in to your existing ICSolutions account or create a new account. This can also be completed from a registration kiosk located in the facility lobby.
- When registering, all of the required fields must be completed. The visitor must define the inmate who he/she wants to visit and must also define the relationship. Visitors will only be able to visit with an inmate who is on your approved inmate list.
The remaining steps shown below apply only if you are registering for a ‘privileged’ relationship:
- If you register for a ‘privileged’ relationship, your facility may require your relationship be approved. Please check the applicable rules for the facility with whom you will be conducting visits. Any request for a ‘privileged’ relationship will be placed into a “pending” status and will be unable to schedule and conduct video visitation until the relationship has been approved by the facility’s Video Administrator. You will receive an email when your request has been approved.
- After a ‘privileged’ relationship has been approved, visitors can schedule and conduct ONSITE or OFFSITE visitation sessions with inmates. The approval process ensures these visits will not be recorded.
- All personal visits are subject to monitoring and recording. Attorney Visits are not recorded or monitored.
- Valid address and contact phone number must be used and are subject to verification.
- Visitors must arrive and check in 10 minutes prior to scheduled visit. Valid picture identification (e.g.., driver’s license, State I.D., or Military I.D.) is required at Check-In.
- Inmates are allowed 1 Onsite Video Visit per week and an unlimited amount of Offsite Video Visits.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Any Inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Nudity, Partial Nudity, Sexual Acts, Simulated Sexual Acts, or depiction thereof is prohibited.
- You will not be allowed to visit under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Use of cell phones or other electronic devices during visits is prohibited. No pictures or screenshots are to be taken of the video visit session.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.
- Visitors should connect a few minutes early to complete testing.
- No refund will be issued for missed terminated visits.
- Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will not be refunded.
- Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.
Video Visitation can now be conducted using an iOS or Android device or a Windows Computer. Offsite visits will charge your ICSolutions account for the cost of the offsite visit at the time the visit is scheduled. Offsite Visits are at a cost of $5.00 for 20 minutes. Offsite Visits are paid for by the Visitor. No charge for Attorney or Parole/Probation Offsite Visits.
ICSolutions Video Visitation Support Phone Number: 1 (888) 646-9437
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM – 6:00PM